Aug 19, 2007

NBC & The PM's Rally Speech

NBC stands for "New Blogger Challenge". The background is here.

Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong makes his rally speech tonight. Here is your NBC exercise. Blog about his speech (or any part which interests you), and send me your link by Wednesday (you can email mrwangsaysso@gmail.com).

If I find your post interesting, I'll blog about it, and highlight it to my readers too, so that at least some of them will go over to your blog and read it too. That should help make it worth your time and effort to compose the post.

Ideally, you'll either be a new blogger, or a little-known blogger, so that the publicity I give to you will act as a helpful kickstart in getting people to notice your existence.

7 comments:

Gilbert Koh aka Mr Wang said...

Molly Meek has some useful tips for those who want to take on the New Blogger Challenge. Click here to read "How to Blog Like a Pro: A Clueless Blogger's Guide".

Pkchukiss said...

Wow! Sounds like homework to me! I'll see what I can do about that!

Anonymous said...

Mr Wang,

In response to your call, I have written something here:

http://itsalonglongtime.blogspot.com/

The Garuda.

Blogter said...

Just a thought.

Does the increase in CPF rate mean that the HDB mortgage loan rate will go up as well?

If so, many could end up paying more for their housing loan.

Gilbert Koh aka Mr Wang said...

No, PM Lee had said that the HDB concessionary will still remain unchanged.

Henry Leong said...

Hippo mouth opened so big seem like very hungry!

Blogter said...

Thanks for pointing out!